Your shopping cart is empty!
- Celebrate the timeless quality and superior knitting techniques of Dale of Norway® in the Dale 125th Anniversary Hat.
- In 2004, Dale of Norway introduced a sweater to commemorate their joyous 125th anniversary. Chiefly inspired by the Cortina sweater from 1956 that started Dale of Norway's successful partnership with the Norwegian Ski Team, the Dale 125th Anniversary incorporates design elements from a variety of past and present designs including the Telemark and Setesdal.
- The Setesdal pattern is one of the oldest Norwegain knit designs and is part of the national costume. The eight-leaf rose center emphasizes the design's strong ties to Norwegian traditions.
- Two-ply Norwegian wool helio yarn insulates the body from the elements, trapping air in while permitting moisture escape.
- 100% wool.
- Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry.
- Made in Norway.
- Circumference: 20 in
Dale of Norway Dale 125th Anniversary Hat F-Black/Red Rose/Off White - Free Shipping BOTH Ways 8224549