Your shopping cart is empty!
- Inspired by the official sweater of the Norwegian ski team designed for the 1958 World Ski Champonship, the Alpina Hat sets off your look with classic ski style.
- Virgin wool knit:
• Mid-gauge, two-ply knit in a smooth, fabrication.
• Wool naturally wicks moisture away from the skin to dry quickly on the surface.
• Premium wool creates high air retention for improved thermoregulation.
• Lanolin inherent to the wool offers antibacterial protection for improved odor resistance.
• Extra-fine merino wool lining for next-to-skin softness.
- Jacquard-knit pattern wraps the band.
- Pull-on beanie in a lightly fitted silhouette.
- Faux-leather shield logo at the brim.
- 100% new wool.
- Machine wash and dry flat in shade.
- Made in Norway.
- Circumference: 19 in
Dale of Norway Alpina Hat Light Charcoal/Cream - Free Shipping BOTH Ways 8431406